Page 69 of 189 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I originally read it just that way, but thought it would be gross to mention it. Thanks for opening up the concept, JP!

I had the last 2 slices of whole wheat bread around lunch meat, with a not-yet brown banana. And water!
    You know I try. LOL

I'm not sure what I'm having for lunch today...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

had leftover Cheeseburger in Paradise:

Onion Chibatta cheddar bacon cheeseburger
    fried pickles
    sweet potato fries and crispy onion strings....
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I think I added a piece of the all-over-lunch-tables candy to my standard issue lunch yesterday. Today, probably leftover safron rice and juice.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Left-over marinaded beef tri-tip from our Halloween BBQ, (Hey! We're Californians....it's what we do!) beef Rice-A-Roni, green salad with Bernstein's low-fat cheese and garlic Italian dressing, sourdough roll from our local Basque bakery, and water.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I forgot to save the new Chiquita banana sticker from my lunch today. Have to get that style next week.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Grilled cheese sandwich, Cool Ranch Doritos, and green salad with Paul Newman's balsamic vinegarette dressing. Just made it....got to get to it before going to work.....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Chicken marinara sub on 9 grain honey oat bread with lettuce, green peppers, oregano, and parmesan cheese and a diet coke. The diet coke wasn't actually on the sub, it was sort of off to the side.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    The diet coke wasn't actually on the sub, it was sort of off to the side.
    In a container or making an island of your sandwhich?

Well since I'm in the lab for ~30 hours 2 lunches and a dinner or is it 3 lunches?

1st Lunch: Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast on Cottage Wheat, Emeril's NY Deli mustard, kosher pickle and pretzels. (~11:45 AM)

2nd: Left over Chilli Maccaroni (from the box) (~6 PM)

3rd: Left over pizza from The Airliner. (~2 AM)
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I didn't take a lunch today I kept on working although around 11ish I ate a Powerbar.

I think I'm having soup of some sort... I really need to finish off that carton of plain yoghurt for brekkie before it's too late to call it "brekkie"!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**