Page 71 of 181 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
    Yesterday it was turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, creamed yams, green bean casserole, yellow squash, white corn that was yellow in color for no discernible reason, whole berry cranberry sauce, gelled cranberry sauce, crescent biscuits, and pumpkin pie. All but the pie and cranberry sauce were made by my sister for day-early thanksgiving dinner.

Today I believe it'll be roast beef, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, and maybe cranberry sauce.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today I'm skipping lunch. I gained 3 lbs over Thanksgiving. I hear the eliptical calling me.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Full order of Little Caesar's Crazy Bread, one slice of pepperoni pizza, water.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Better than half-baked potaotes or nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Better than half-baked potaotes or nuts.
    I watched a Mitch Hedberg routine on Youtube recently, and he was commenting on refried beans. He wanted to try fried beans because if they are just as good then we're just wasting time refrying them. He also said rice is good if you want 2,000 of something.

Today: a McRib meal, sans pickles. :chomp:

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I watched a Mitch Hedberg routine on Youtube recently, and he was commenting on refried beans. He wanted to try fried beans because if they are just as good then we're just wasting time refrying them. He also said rice is good if you want 2,000 of something.
    That was AWESOME! Man, I wish he hadn't died, he has some of the greatest sleeper quotes in comedy.

Yesterday I had mac & cheese, fried chicken, enchiladas, steak, ham, ribs, orange chicken, carrots, corn, baked chicken, cheesecake, a chocolate chip cookie slice, fudge, bread pudding, orange sherbet, sierra mist & lemonade, fanta strawberry & cherry icee, fanta orange & lemonade, and lemonade. My sister and niece wanted me to go to Hometown Buffet with them and 3 of my niece's sleepover friends, so I tried a little of everything. I didn't eat breakfast or dinner just to make sure it all evened out. Then they forced me to have a slice of birthday cake a few hours later. Thank goodness I had done so much walking on Friday, and did more after Hometown, or I would have surely thrown up.

I haven't a clue what I'll have today, maybe it'll be the little bit of leftover roast beef from thanksgiving.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yesterday I had mac & cheese, fried chicken, enchiladas, steak, ham, ribs, orange chicken, carrots, corn, baked chicken, cheesecake, a chocolate chip cookie slice, fudge, bread pudding, orange sherbet, sierra mist & lemonade, fanta strawberry & cherry icee, fanta orange & lemonade, and lemonade. My sister and niece wanted me to go to Hometown Buffet with them and 3 of my niece's sleepover friends, so I tried a little of everything. I didn't eat breakfast or dinner just to make sure it all evened out. Then they forced me to have a slice of birthday cake a few hours later. Thank goodness I had done so much walking on Friday, and did more after Hometown, or I would have surely thrown up.
    Buffets are awesome. We have the Old Country Buffet here. Our family rarely went out to eat, but when we did, it was usually to the King's Table we used to have (which was a Royal Fork before that). In college I used to go to Godfather's for all you can eat, but we don't have that anymore (there used to be two of them here). Izzy's was another one we frequently went to, but it too is gone.