Page 77 of 191 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
    I don't think I'll eat anything. I had a ham, egg, and cheese croissant for breakfast that's gonna tide me over until supper I think.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Man, that sucks! Sorry to hear it, JJB!

I had to take a bite of the same sandwich back in August when half my unit was laid off and I had to take a pay cut.
    Thanks TeeEye.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I had a **it sandwich today, I say that because I found out my position was eliminated effective immediately.
    After getting bad news like that , I can understand why you'd want to listen to Spinal Tap.

Sorry to hear it, JJB.

I'm eating something from the freezer today, probably of asian or italian conceptual origin. It'll be well-enjoyed because first I have to clean the kitchen.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Sorry to hear it, JJB.
    Thanks JT.

I'm eating something from the freezer today, probably of asian or italian conceptual origin. It'll be well-enjoyed because first I have to clean the kitchen.
    "Conceptual origin"? Curious wording sir!

Well, it's just a frozen meal from ConAgra corporation, so it's going to be only vaguely ethnic.

Good luck to ya, I meant to mention that in my last post.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

When I eat lunch in my classroom doorway, it messes with the students' minds as they walk by. Reason? My rule is, no non-water food in class, and I follow my own rules. But, confusing teenagers is a fringe benefit, too. What did I eat? Lunchmeat on white, banana, water.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    When I eat lunch in my classroom doorway, it messes with the students' minds as they walk by. Reason? My rule is, no non-water food in class, and I follow my own rules. But, confusing teenagers is a fringe benefit, too. What did I eat? Lunchmeat on white, banana, water.
    So you can stand in the doorway and lean into the classroom to take a drink of water, and lean out to take a bit of the sandwich.

You know, MSP, it's illegal to spy on school grounds; stop following me around! Unless you're the admin.

When my students try the lean in/lean out tactic, I tell them it's like football at the goal line; once you're in, you're all in. Cross the plane, and it's a penalty.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    When my students try the lean in/lean out tactic, I tell them it's like football at the goal line; once you're in, you're all in. Cross the plane, and it's a penalty.
    No, cross the plane and it's a touchdown. Then spike your lunch sack with everything in it.