Page 80 of 190 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
    I'd like to say I had green beans, McNuggets, a chicken patty, and Cheerio's or gummi snakes (not made in England). But, alas, I had the same ol' same ol' at school.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Double Double from In-N-out. No spread sauce and ketchup and mustard instead.

Forgot about today being a Friday during Lent, apparently. Made a lunchmeat sandwich at home, but instead, I had a "vegetarian" sandwich (lettuce and cheese) and banana from school, plus cake from a colleague's birthday.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I think I'm going to go with some leftover rice and shimp from a day or so ago.

Leftovers, too: roast, potatoes, carrots, water, and 2 Girl Scout cookies (from a couple weeks ago).

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    ...and 2 Girl Scout cookies (from a couple weeks ago).
    Those have been been floating around in my neck of the woods as of late. I really need to get my hands on a couple of boxes!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Those have been been floating around in my neck of the woods as of late. I really need to get my hands on a couple of boxes!
    You'll get nothing and like it!

I just cracked open my second Diet Mountain Dew Code Red of the day... it's delicious. The "rush of cherry flavor" is very pleasing.

A leftover pork chop, some chips and bean dip, glass o' water.