Page 83 of 192 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast

I had Panda Express' orange chicken and their steamed vegetables.

That made me happy.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Enjoyed my last day of Spring Break (our school district dropped 3 days due to budget issues, so our break was one day longer) by sitting in my backyard, eating a bowl of Cheerios. Ah, good times...
    "That's what Sheev said."

Lentil soup and an orange... not sure what we're doing for dinner, so I wanted to keep it light.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I don't know what I was thinking, but I had a bean burrito and a fiber one bar washed down with a diet coke. I'm feeling a little rumbly right now.

I am taking my sister and niece to Souplantation for my late lunch / their early dinner. I expect to have (I just checked their menu) greek salad, caesar salad, a little potato salad maybe, spicy southwest pasta, and old fashioned macaroni & ham (one of my favorites there). Since it's raining, I'll likely have some chili or a little baked potato.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

roasted chicken sandwich with pepporoni, lettuce and provolone cheese and a Diet Doctor Thunder (imitation Diet Dr.Pepper).
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

In honor of figrin bran, I just finished one of my legendary homemade grill cheese sandwiches: American on sourdough!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Are the rolls mini, or are they made from mini eggs?
    I can't speak for the eggs but the rolls are mini. I also don't know if they used mini chickens etc.