Page 84 of 190 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
    I have a photograph of JT. I put it on bread and grilled it and ate it, with a nice Chianti on the side.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I am taking my sister and niece to Souplantation for my late lunch / their early dinner. I expect to have (I just checked their menu) greek salad, caesar salad, a little potato salad maybe, spicy southwest pasta, and old fashioned macaroni & ham (one of my favorites there). Since it's raining, I'll likely have some chili or a little baked potato.
    It did not rain, so no chili or baked potato, and I just didn't feel like potato salad today so that was lost to time. They did however have a surprise guest, Albondigas Locas, which is awesome, so I had a couple bowls of that.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I have a photograph of JT. I put it on bread and grilled it and ate it, with a nice Chianti on the side.
    No fava beans?!? Philistine!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My grilled cheese sammich was sooo tasty yesterday, that I made another one today!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

A going-away party for our school librarian (district has made the position of head librarian part time, meaning they will be shared between two schools ) at Lucille's BBQ restaurant, where I ordered the lunch size stuffed baked potato and 2-1B salad. With a glass of water.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    A going-away party for...where I ordered the lunch size stuffed baked potato and 2-1B salad.
    So... the salad takes care of sirs?

Et tu, JimJamBonds?

Today, since I'm going out for din-din tonight, my lunch was just a granola bar and a couple chocolate donuts and grape soda (Dreadnock snack).
    "That's what Sheev said."

I'm getting a dental cleaning tomorrow just before lunch, so it'll be a total mystery. TOTAL. MYSTERY.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.