Page 85 of 188 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
    Dude, I am getting a dental clean-up AFTER lunch time today (formerly known as tomorrow), so I totally know I plan on eating pudding or a banana before. After? The same mystery...
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Dude, I am getting a dental clean-up AFTER lunch time today (formerly known as tomorrow), so I totally know I plan on eating pudding or a banana before. After? The same mystery...
    I went to Sizzler #1 for lunch, it was better than my local Sizzler and they had a better bargain.

I ate a normal breakfast yesterday (english muffin, cheese, vegetarian sausage) and then brushed and flossed on my way out the door, the hygienist took a look and was quite impressed with the longterm, so it's no big deal to eat before a cleaning so long as you brush after. Then again, for the cost of the cleaning, I should have just left my mouth as dirty as possible.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I didn't intend to, but I apparently waited until dinner to eat anything after the cleaning. Ooh, the influence those dentists and technicians have.

Today, I worked through lunch cleaning up/out my classroom, so I nibbled on a granola bar, a small pack of Goldish crackers, and the standard water as I worked.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I always preferred to brush before going to the dentist, but now I usually go after work, so I can only do that if I take my toothbrush to work. I did that a couple times. Other times, I tried to make it home first to quickly change and brush, but I don't always have time to do that.

My cleaning they said I only had to wait 30 mins until I could eat, a whole rest of the day would suck for just a cleaning.

My dentist office stocks wrapped toothbrushes with toothpaste-powder on the bristles so one can brush right before going in for the whatever. Pretty handy really. I took an extra for the car, though I usually keep cleanpaste floss in the console which is quicker and better (even though the stopped making it ).

For lunch, I grabbed a peanut Clif bar. Wanted to keep it light since I'm taking some family to dinner in a few hours.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

PB&J sandwich. The J was some of Mamma JJB's handpicked and hand made strawberry jelly. The PB however came from a grocery store.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    For lunch, I grabbed a peanut Clif bar. Wanted to keep it light since I'm taking some family to dinner in a few hours.
    JT, you should check out the Clif Z bars (the ones for kids). They are about the same size (or maybe even bigger), cheaper, and, since they're for kids, they've got less stuff like palm oil that can kill you.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    PB&J sandwich. The J was some of Mamma JJB's handpicked and hand made strawberry jelly. The PB however came from a grocery store.
    I grew up eating homemade jam, so that's all I'm used to. Mom would go out to the u-pick strawberry fields and get about 50 lbs. or more to chop up and freeze or make into jam. Last couple years I've received some homemade jams from my sister at Christmas. That lasts quite a while, so I don't have to get any from mom. I should learn to make it so that can do it myself someday. Same thing with applesauce. We had apple trees, so we had a lot of homemade applesauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I grew up eating homemade jam, so that's all I'm used to. Mom would go out to the u-pick strawberry fields and get about 50 lbs. or more to chop up and freeze or make into jam. Last couple years I've received some homemade jams from my sister at Christmas. That lasts quite a while, so I don't have to get any from mom. I should learn to make it so that can do it myself someday. Same thing with applesauce. We had apple trees, so we had a lot of homemade applesauce.
    Ditto (with the exception of the applesauce). I don't think its all that difficult to make jelly, crushing the berries is the hard/messy part (if I remember correctly).

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    JT, you should check out the Clif Z bars (the ones for kids). They are about the same size (or maybe even bigger), cheaper, and, since they're for kids, they've got less stuff like palm oil that can kill you.
    But do they come with a prize inside?