Page 87 of 190 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
    Started eating a Big Carl burger from Carl's Jr. (then had company arrive). If I want the same item later this week, it would have to be a Big Chef from Hardee's. Oh, I had a healthy glass o' H20 with it... and some ranch Lays with bean dip.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I think today I am going to partake of a Subway sandwich. I'm thinking a toasted ham sub, but I don't usually find out what I'll order until the words are coming out of my mouth, so who knows.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Leftover sausage and red sauce, couple of choc chip cookies. Water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Crab Rangoons...mmmm
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

More leftover Papa John's pizza...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It was a toasted ham sub alright.

Tomorrow (today technically) will be lunch with my mom and grandma, so probably Sizzler since that's all grandma can deal with. Maybe El Pollo Loco or Baja Fresh though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm gonna finish up my Papa John's pizza. Since it's so expensive I try to make as many meals as possible out of it to get my moneys worth.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

(Yesterday) I made a salad with assorted stuff from the frig including cheese, fruit etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It was a toasted ham sub alright.

Tomorrow (today technically) will be lunch with my mom and grandma, so probably Sizzler since that's all grandma can deal with. Maybe El Pollo Loco or Baja Fresh though.
    I still don't know about eating at a place called "The Crazy Chicken."

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I still don't know about eating at a place called "The Crazy Chicken."
    I wonder if there's an El Pollo Loco in Boca Raton (rat mouth?)...