Page 88 of 180 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
    PB and J today I think...gotta save some $$$ for the weekend.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I'm gonna finish up my Papa John's pizza. Since it's so expensive I try to make as many meals as possible out of it to get my moneys worth.
    I'll bet it is expensive. How do you get them to deliver to an aircraft carrier anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I'm gonna finish up my Papa John's pizza. Since it's so expensive I try to make as many meals as possible out of it to get my moneys worth.
    You should do the takeout special, 1 topping large for $7, way better deal than paying the delivery price plus delivery fee and tip.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I'll bet it is expensive. How do you get them to deliver to an aircraft carrier anyway?
    Slick's not serving aboard it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I still don't know about eating at a place called "The Crazy Chicken."
    There's a ton of "el ____ loco" and "el pollo ____" places around here all copying them, but the original is still decent for fast food.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Since I was in foru different airports yesterday, spread out over all 3 continental US time zones, I don't know for sure what lunch was. But I think it was a turkey & swiss sandwich with Sprite. Or a handful of honey roasted peanuts with ginger ale. Or a chocolate covered rice crispy bar and water. Or some cookies, a package of Cheese Nips and lemonade. Today? Not a clue.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Since I was in foru different airports yesterday, spread out over all 3 continental US time zones, I don't know for sure what lunch was. But I think it was a turkey & swiss sandwich with Sprite. Or a handful of honey roasted peanuts with ginger ale. Or a chocolate covered rice crispy bar and water. Or some cookies, a package of Cheese Nips and lemonade. Today? Not a clue.
    With a side of jet lag?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    With a side of jet lag?
    [FONT=Courier New]Don't forget recirculated air.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Don't forget recirculated air.[/FONT]
    Mmmmmm! Tasty!

Why don't people just roll down the window?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I'm going to Cajun Specialty Meats for two pounds of crawfish. I usually go Wednesdays for the sausage-stuffed beef brisket, but I decided I wanted crawfish more and didn't want to spend the money to go twice this week.

I anticipate it being tasty. Made by Cajuns and endorsed by our Cajun friend (and as much as I imagine the censor would allow our usual affectionate perjorative for Cajuns through, I resisted the urge to use it).
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I'm having my leftover DP Dough from late last night to eat during South Africa vs Mexico.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade