Page 89 of 192 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
    Yesterday I "made" ants on a log for lunch, aka. celery with peanut butter and raisins.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Why don't people just roll down the window?
    Because of the gremlins. Shatner knows what I'm talking about.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nightmare at 20000 feet_header.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	23141

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Yesterday I "made" ants on a log for lunch, aka. celery with peanut butter and raisins.
    You know what the problem with Ants on a Log is? Doesn't taste anything like ants or logs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    You know what the problem with Ants on a Log is? Doesn't taste anything like ants or logs.
    I'll have to take your word on that JT since I've never eaten either of those.

Apparently, I've only had "on a log" before (I don't like raisins), as just the PB and celery.

Today was simple: some handfuls of peanuts, a banana, water, and a few cookies.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Cornbeef sammich on potato bread with mustard and home grown lettuce of some kind from my parents garden. Yum!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I had a Marie Calendar's Chicken Alfredo Bake microwave meal.

This one's a treat because I usually avoid pasta, but it's one of my favorites from the man's 4 food groups:

1) Dine-in
    2) Take-Out
    3) Drive-Through
    4) Microwaveble

I had a cranberry, apple-walnut chicken salad from #3 this morning for breakfast.

It was the chicken-alfredo-bake for lunch from selection #4.

I have terriyaki chicken and rice with broccoli in the freezer for #4 for dinner too - if I don't eat #1 (a southwest chicken salad) at PetCo Park while I watch the ballgame in person tonight - though I'm not sure I'm going or watching the game on TV tonight.

It's been a long day. I've had to stay at home because they are doing service work in every unit in my apartment building this afternoon.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I had General Tso from a local Chinese place, they make it the best and I haven't had it in awhile. Tomorrow, back to sandwiches.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Leftover 'tatoes, water, and some handfuls of chips/cookies/peanuts.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I had an egg and cheese on whole wheat and some cherries.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**