Page 93 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
    This is what I had for lunch exactly 1 week ago, "ham and cheese on white torta": http://img225.imageshack.us/i/img0027s.jpg/
    (that was one of my 3 awesome SDCC sandwiches, and the only sit-down lunch I had with SirSteve. We were going to have one the day before, but the deli took a long time and I had a panel to catch, so that day I ended up with Steve's sandwich and he with mine, and his was suuuuuuper messy to eat in line for that panel)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I had a couple of bratwurst's that were being sold to benefit some group outside of a local grocery store.

Had a hankerin' for Arby's yesterday, so I tried their new Junior Arby's Deluxe (same as Jr. RB sandwich, with lettuce, mayo, and tomato); not bad. Also had a small drink (fruit punch, then pink lemonade) and a regular RB.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

No lunch yesterday.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Simplicity: water and a chocolate/vanilla non-fat frozen yogurt.

No lunch today, either. Just got back from work (OT) to write my report for my double.

Here's a thread I can probably cut and paste from over the next several months worth of weekdays:

Sandwich with lunch meat, banana, water.

Indeed! A sure sign school's in!

Mrs. TI7 is back in the classroom readying things for the 23rd....

Salad, piece of blueberry cheesecake and some Vanilla Chi Tea from Boathouse Farms.