Page 94 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
    I did have my typical water and banana, but since the local Chick Fil-A had a show-your-school-ID-students-and-staff promotion, got me a free 6-piece Mcnuggets (and paid for a large fries, so I wasn't a TOTAL cheapskate ).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Souplantation! They had in 2 of my favorite soups, plus a new soup I wanted to try, plus a dressing I like, plus a prepared salad, and more, and this menu is only there for 2 weeks. I had a couple bowls of Asian Ginger Broth and Canadian Cheese & Ham soup, and a half bowl of Buffalo Chicken soup (which is good but needs more heat), and the udon noodle & romaine salad. That was lunch and dinner combined.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

PB&J for the 2nd day in a row, actually bought some groceries so eating out less.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Souplantation! They had in 2 of my favorite soups, plus a new soup I wanted to try, plus a dressing I like, plus a prepared salad, and more, and this menu is only there for 2 weeks. I had a couple bowls of Asian Ginger Broth and Canadian Cheese & Ham soup, and a half bowl of Buffalo Chicken soup (which is good but needs more heat), and the udon noodle & romaine salad. That was lunch and dinner combined.
    I was inspired by you and went here for dinner. I really liked their Pinto Bean and Brown Rice soup. You know that the soft serve ice cream's from Dreyer's (or was it Breyer's?) now, and that the chocolate is now dark chocolate? Nice. And a cup of ranch dressing for dipping a cut-up baked potato is always good, along with the standard Yankee Clam Chowder.

However, the world's worst terror kids were at the table behind (examples: constant running, frequent yelling, dunking arms [yes ARMS] into drink glasses, blowing bubbles in milk to spill over and then getting ANOTHER glass of milk to waste it once more, playing in an alcove behind another guests' table, etc.). And me flipping over the "be responsible for your children" page of the table flip cards didn't do anything. I was too tired to call a manager.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I've not had lunch today, thus I am feeling hungry now at just after 3 PM. At this point, I'll just wait until dinner, though I might grab a handful of cereal or two. Or, I just remembered, I have some kettle corn I could pop. I have some DVR to catch up on, so I think I'll go do that now.

Water, hot dog on an egg bagel w/ ketchup (I had no HD buns).

Had leftover vegetable egg foo yong and steamed rice for lunch today!!! Mmmmmm...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**