Page 2 of 191 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    I was going to have yogurt, but it was all expired. Instead I had pastrami sandwich.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam View Post
    I was going to have yogurt, but it was all expired. Instead I had pastrami sandwich.
    I have some yogurt that I need to eat pretty soon. It was at my parents' house for a week when my fridge was out of commission. Still tastes all right.

My lunch is about the same everyday. Today was peanut butter jam sandwich, some Welch's black cherry/concord grape juice, and some cool ranch Doritos. I usually have cran-raspberry juice. The chips are from a variety pack that also has Cheetos, Nacho Cheese Doritos, Lays Potato Chips, Ruffles, and Fritos. If my sandwich is something like cheese or lunch meat, I'll have a granola bar.

I don't really have a formal lunch on the weekends. I just snack on something in the middle of the day. Perhaps a Lean Pocket.

I usually snack a couple times while working... a pack of pb crackers around noon, a granola bar around 3, anda rice crispy treat around 6. All while drinking a half gallon or so of water, and a gatorade (summer time ups it to over a gallon).
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Hit Baja Fresh, decided to go with something new, they have salad burritos, I got the chicken caesar, pretty good really and a buck cheaper than their other burritos. I also got a steak soft taco, should have asked for no salsa, I'm a purist - meat, onions, cilantro - but it was a'ight.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A good friend of mine completed the Frederick Marathon and turned 31 today so we had pizza and cake for lunch to celebrate.

I had some couscous today for lunch, it was yummy.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

After Church, the fiance' treated me to lunch at Portillo's http://www.portillos.com/ and I had an Italian beef, dipped and onion rings, washed it down with a bottle of water.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    After Church, the fiance' treated me to lunch at Portillo's http://www.portillos.com/ and I had an Italian beef, dipped and onion rings, washed it down with a bottle of water.
    I was just looking at their menu. Interesting. Apparently fish doesn't qualify as meat.

I had brunch today. Couple of big all butter croissant smeared with more butter spread on them. washed down with a gorgeous cup of colombian bean coffee. Tres cosmopolitan.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'm having a glazed turd sandwich.
    You watched the new Speed Racer movie at lunch time ? I didn't know they were having advance screenings.