Page 5 of 191 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    You are soooooo missing out.
    On a heart attack...
    Move along, move along

Just Blueberry Poptarts and a Pepsi for me today.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    You are soooooo missing out.
    I don't think so. I'm kind of a Mexican food snob. LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

today i had an oaty, ricey, wheaty cereal bar with raisins and cranberries in it. and a thin layer of milk chocolate on one side. the chocolate on something termed as a health food seems insidiously aimed at fat women, but it was tasty anyway. I had salad stuff sammies for dinner.

At work this week, there were some special lunches for the "Day of the Teacher" recognition week. So, Monday was tacos, rice, beans, enchiladas, chips & salsa for Cinco De Mayo (Spanish for "don't need to pack a lunch today" I think ), while Tuesday had chicken wings, potato salad, mini pizza-type pockets, bread twists. Nice...
    "That's what Sheev said."

I had leftover spaghetti from the night before. I also had spaghetti for breakfast before I left for class this morning. Yes, I am lazy.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl View Post
    I had leftover spaghetti from the night before. I also had spaghetti for breakfast before I left for class this morning. Yes, I am lazy.
    Hmmm...sounds practical to me (and tasty!)
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Today I'm suffering what appears to be an unearned hangover, so my lunch will likely be nothing due to the nausea.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

An "unearned hangover" eh, JT? Somebody slip you a mickey then? :mouseears:

Going to a local water awareness environmental fair, and plan to grub on their free food! Don't know what it is, but it's supposed to be free. Ergo, I expect:

- lobster
    - NY steak
    - loaded baked potatoes
    - rice pilaf
    - sourdough bread bowls of cheese potato soup
    - Caesar salad

What? Too much?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    What? Too much?
    Sometimes too much is never enough.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]