Bagel toasted with butter
    Rice Krispy treat
    Chocolate milk
    Nachos and cheese from Taco Bell
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    An "unearned hangover" eh, JT? Somebody slip you a mickey then? :mouseears:
    It's actually a "Mickey Finn", and no.

Today it was a Pollo Asado burrito, Loco Salad, and chips at El Pollo Loco. Tomorrow, it won't be.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

BTW, the "free food" that was grubbed on (upon which was grubbed?) was a In-N-Out cheeseburger and soda, plus popcorn, sno cones, single-serving candies, and purified tap water as you walked around. I just went with the burger and drink.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

My lunch today was, in a roundabout sort of way, free.

I had to run to Walgreens for Mrs. Solo last night and as I was walking in I spotted a $5 bill on the ground and yoinked that lad.

So today's Taco Bell (Fiesta Potatoes and 2 Cheesy Bean and Rice burritos) were basically gratis of the unlucky individual who also had to make a quick run to the store. I'll think fondly of him or her again later when I shove the remaining dollar into the vending machine at work!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Can of Corn and "Kippered" Snacks. (think smoked sardines-but they aren't sardines, they're some other small fish)
    Move along, move along

Cheese sandwich, pretzels, chocolate milk.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    My lunch today was, in a roundabout sort of way, free.

I had to run to Walgreens for Mrs. Solo last night and as I was walking in I spotted a $5 bill on the ground and yoinked that lad.

So today's Taco Bell (Fiesta Potatoes and 2 Cheesy Bean and Rice burritos) were basically gratis of the unlucky individual who also had to make a quick run to the store. I'll think fondly of him or her again later when I shove the remaining dollar into the vending machine at work!
    Jackhole! That's where my five dollars went!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

12" Turkey sub on honey oat bread (toasted) with lettuce, green peppers, onion, bananna peppers, and southwest sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    I'll think fondly of him or her again later when I shove the remaining dollar into the vending machine at work!
    Wouldn't it be cool if you spent that last buck on a lottery ticket.....and won!?

Then you could really think fondly of that person as you walked around you mansion in your mink slippers.

BTW: I had my famous grilled cheese on sourdough bread sandwich with chips and a Coke for lunch today
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!