Page 7 of 190 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Today? Leftover baked potato with butter, chips and salsa, water, one piece of chocolate. Simple.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I got some white cranberry/peach juice from Costco, so I'll be having that in my lunch for a while now instead of the usual cran-raspberry.

Whoa man, slow down! Don't get too crazy on us.

I had the same thing I had yesterday. Nothing. I've got damn gastro AGAIN and whatever I eat/drink just comes up.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Jackhole! That's where my five dollars went!
    Whatchoo gonna do about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by TI7
    Wouldn't it be cool if you spent that last buck on a lottery ticket.....and won!?
    The world will never know, since that last remaining dollar bought me a Take 5 out of the machine here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick
    I had the same thing I had yesterday. Nothing. I've got damn gastro AGAIN and whatever I eat/drink just comes up.
    Again? Is this more than the second time? Why are you getting it now and never before? Is it "stranger in a strange land" syndrome*?

*The normal one. Not the one that turns you into Bruce Dickinson.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Meatball sub, small bag of thin pretzels, green tea with honey.

Tonight gyros (yes again!) I'm half greek damnit....heh heh.
    Move along, move along

Just some wonton soup.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Two cheese brats, a little bag of Cool Ranch Doritos, a little bag of BBQ Lays and a Diet Dr. Pepper.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Just some wonton soup.
    Always a good choice.

I ended up having lunch early today since I didn't have breakfast.

So just now I'm eating a bowl of steakhouse beans (new flavor). Pretty good actually, considered I don't normally like baked beans of any sort. I drained most of the juice from them though as the sauce typcially contained the worst parts for you, nutritionally speaking.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Always a good choice.
    The best part is that it's free. Every time my co-workers get Chinese food, they get combos and half of them don't eat the wonton soup. Rather than toss it out, I put it in my drawer in the fridge here at work and just heat them up for the next couple days either for breakfast, lunch or both! LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Its 4:30 PM where I am at, and I have yet to eat anything. I guess this thread was a good reminded to eat. Man thats sad...