Page 9 of 195 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    What, you don't?
    Well, I will be in Pennsylvania this weekend, so I will encounter some then. Otherwise, we don't get much of that out here.

Had a grilled McChicken sandwich, fries, and a pink lemonade light. Only because it took so dang long to cash my paycheck, and I had to get back to Wal-Mart.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I had a special lunch today:

- sliced beef and mayo sandwich on white
    - banana
    - water

Special? Well, I hadn't had this for almost 24... hours. Not sure what I'll have tomorrow.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I have dined with 10 Amish before. No kidding. They are fine cooks.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I had leftover cheesy ham and hashbrown casserole from last night. I thought there was a lot less left than there was, so I threw it all into a Tupperware container this morning and realized, at lunch time, that it was, like, two pounds.

That is going to make for one massive dump later.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    That is going to make for one massive dump later.
    Today's SSG Biology Lesson: Brought to you by CaptainSolo1138!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Yesterday's Bel-Cam Jos @ 08:27 PM

- banana
    - water

Special? Well, I hadn't had this for almost 24... hours. Not sure what I'll have tomorrow.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Seasoned beef & refried bean burrito (Trader Joes, frozen). Chocolate stuffed soft pretzel (Kim & Scott's, also frozen).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post

- banana
    - water

Change things up a bit. Use whole wheat bread. And that white cranberry peach juice is pretty tasty as well. Give it a try.

I don't really like mustard, but a small amount with the Miracle Whip is great on a sandwich made with some sort of meat (roast beef, ham, turkey, etc.). That's what I had today, a package of sliced lunch meat (honey turkey I think) that I got from Fred Meyer. I made a sandwich with that, had the previously mentioned juice and a Quaker Chewy Granola bar.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Today's SSG Biology Lesson: Brought to you by CaptainSolo1138!
    Sadly, I didn't make the poop that I had anticipated. Between not getting my recommended daily allowance of caffeine yesterday and putzing around in the yard until super late, I never even thought of it once I got home. Perhaps tonight.

Today's lunch will be leftover baked potatoes and two steaks from last night. The steaks were fantastic and it was good to see that I didn't lose my grillin' skills over the winter!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.