Page 11 of 192 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks to Windows Vista's service pack 1 and the disaster it wrought, my schedule is all chewed up. I doubt I'll be doing lunch today.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A juicy victorias filet from Outback Steakhouse. Oh yeah, add on scallops. It is the best.

Chicken carbonara sandwich from quiznos and a large Dr Pepper!!

Seeing as it is Sunday morning, at around 8:07 am, I just finished a bowl of chocolate chex cereal. Not sure yet what lunch will be, but I'm willing to bet it will be something from McDonalds, only because I have to attend Church services, then drive my fiance to work, which leaves us just about a half hour between the end of the sermon, and the time she needs to clock in.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Yesterday was an "oops, almost missed lunch" day, but I had a pink lemonade drink and Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, followed later by a Neopolitan ice cream sandwich. :unhealthyandtasty:
    "That's what Sheev said."

Well I'm going to make a late breakfast when I'm done here. After that I'm not sure if there will be lunch or maybe I'll just hold off until dinner.

3 4-piece Chicken Nuggets
    1 Large Fry
    Can of Sprite
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I had 2 Grilled Chicken Taquitos and Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes from Taco Bell.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Missed breakfast again today, so no lunch.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.