Page 14 of 189 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    I'd like to hit up Quizno's but there is construction on the main way to get there and to go around it would take quite a bit of time.

Definitely something with fiber!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Definitely something with fiber!
    How about a hot beefy injection and a protein shake?

I'll probably have a Hot Pocket calzone again and a little bag of chips, a pop and a fruit of some sort.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    How about a hot beefy injection and a protein shake?
    That sounds sexual!!!

I'm having a fresh fruit cup and tomato basil soup.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I'd like to hit up Quizno's but there is construction on the main way to get there and to go around it would take quite a bit of time.
    Didn't happen, instead I hit up Arby's and 'read' http://www.entertainernewspaper.com/index.htm

Hot dog, medium popcorn, large Sierra Mist. Gotta support the local independent movie theater that's also one of the original Hollywood Movie Palaces.

That hot dog was GOOOOD as hell too! I only eat 1 hot dog every month or less (it causes my skin to react a little) but this one really got it right, no condiments needed. The only thing was it was so good that it negatively impacted the quality of the popcorn afterwards, and I usually LOOOOOVE movie popcorn.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I tend to do bratwurst or sausages instead of hot dogs lately, though I dress them up the same. Louisiana hot links are awesome hot dog stand-ins.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I do the Morningstar Veggie Dogs if I want a hot dog. I'll have a Nathan's on the grill in the summer though. I get really grossed out if I think about the whole concept of sausages, which is why I don't eat them.

For my lunch today... I'm thinking "Arby's". LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I actually find that the best hot dogs are Hebrew Nationals, but sliced into "coins" and pan-fried, then served over rice with cheese and basic condiments. It sounds nasty, but it is actually quite good.

Your arteries would like me to remind you that it's not something to do every day, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.