Page 20 of 192 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    I get the Lean Pockets, but I don't take them to work for lunch. I'll have them on the weekends for an afternoon snack, or I'll have that and a fruit salad for dinner.

Today I had a peanut butter & pickle sandwich.

Since I had a dental appointment after, I just had water, a banana, and butterscotch pudding (wanted stuff that wouldn't get stuck in my teeth ).

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers
    Your birthday meal?

And JJB, you still haven't answered...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry, hungry Bel-Cam
    Hey, don't leave us hangin'. What'd you pick?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Foot long chicken bacon ranch on wheat from Subway along with a bag of Sunchips and a Mt. Dew.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I get the Lean Pockets, but I don't take them to work for lunch. I'll have them on the weekends for an afternoon snack, or I'll have that and a fruit salad for dinner.

Man I thought Elvis had a strange PB sandwich thangyouverymush. Is that sweet pickles or dill?
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Man I thought Elvis had a strange PB sandwich thangyouverymush. Is that sweet pickles or dill?
    Dill pickles. I don't like the sweet ones. They taste like relish, which I also don't care for. I sometimes have peanut butter & banana sandwiches, though I believe Elvis fried his or something.

MSP is pregnant again.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Ham and cheese sandwich and a mountain dew supernova !!

Trader Joe's Olympia Pizza, peach lemonade, doritos.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sure you live in Washington and not the South?

I had a chicken sandwich and a salad. Nothing like taking healthy zucchini and putting ranch dressing on top
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!