Page 24 of 190 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

They should just make that the only friggin' option for that meal. "#2 with a Hi-C Orange" is a phrase my sister and I have been saying for the past 20 years fairly consistently.

Tomorrow will be a no-lunch Tuesday, the dentist frowns on me eating his fingers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No finger foods for you, then?

I have no idea what I'm having for lunch today. I DO have some black bean burgers in the freezer here. I guess I could have those.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

No finger foods... no foods at all. I ended up getting a wisdom tooth extracted, so I had a liquid early dinner instead, the AM-PM near the dentist only had slim fast, so that was "lunch" I guess. I bought some other fluid nourishment for recovery. Today it was Easy Mac and a vanilla Ensure, then when I was going mad from all the sweets (yogurt, ensure, slim fast, pudding), I had 2 servings of instant mashed potatoes. I am guessing the same for tomorrow, but hoping to add solids tonight and add variety.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Friday was a Dreadnork lunch (no, I didn't misspell the name; read on) of chocolate donuts and grape Powerade. Close enough to the real thing for me.

Yesterday was a Prime Rib Burger from Carl's Jr. Not bad, interesting mix of tastes (swiss cheese, burger patty, a horseradish/BBQ type sauce, ciabata-type bun). Also tried their "new" skin-on fries.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

20 year class reunion picnic yesterday, so it was a potluck. Someone made some sort of Mexican style corn casserole that I kept going back for. It was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    20 year class reunion picnic yesterday, so it was a potluck. Someone made some sort of Mexican style corn casserole that I kept going back for. It was pretty good.
    Next week, my high school is having its annual alumni picnic. Every year I say I'll go, and except for one year, I've been a liar to myself. Maybe this year?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Next week, my high school is having its annual alumni picnic. Every year I say I'll go, and except for one year, I've been a liar to myself. Maybe this year?
    You should go. This was a good experience. I got hugs from a lot of women. That's the most action I've had my whole life.

Had a couple of chedderwurst, some chips and cookies before attending todays Brewer's game.

Left over Pizza Hut cheese pizza.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!