Page 24 of 180 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

They should just make that the only friggin' option for that meal. "#2 with a Hi-C Orange" is a phrase my sister and I have been saying for the past 20 years fairly consistently.

Tomorrow will be a no-lunch Tuesday, the dentist frowns on me eating his fingers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No finger foods for you, then?

I have no idea what I'm having for lunch today. I DO have some black bean burgers in the freezer here. I guess I could have those.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

No finger foods... no foods at all. I ended up getting a wisdom tooth extracted, so I had a liquid early dinner instead, the AM-PM near the dentist only had slim fast, so that was "lunch" I guess. I bought some other fluid nourishment for recovery. Today it was Easy Mac and a vanilla Ensure, then when I was going mad from all the sweets (yogurt, ensure, slim fast, pudding), I had 2 servings of instant mashed potatoes. I am guessing the same for tomorrow, but hoping to add solids tonight and add variety.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Friday was a Dreadnork lunch (no, I didn't misspell the name; read on) of chocolate donuts and grape Powerade. Close enough to the real thing for me.

Yesterday was a Prime Rib Burger from Carl's Jr. Not bad, interesting mix of tastes (swiss cheese, burger patty, a horseradish/BBQ type sauce, ciabata-type bun). Also tried their "new" skin-on fries.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

20 year class reunion picnic yesterday, so it was a potluck. Someone made some sort of Mexican style corn casserole that I kept going back for. It was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    20 year class reunion picnic yesterday, so it was a potluck. Someone made some sort of Mexican style corn casserole that I kept going back for. It was pretty good.
    Next week, my high school is having its annual alumni picnic. Every year I say I'll go, and except for one year, I've been a liar to myself. Maybe this year?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Next week, my high school is having its annual alumni picnic. Every year I say I'll go, and except for one year, I've been a liar to myself. Maybe this year?
    You should go. This was a good experience. I got hugs from a lot of women. That's the most action I've had my whole life.

Had a couple of chedderwurst, some chips and cookies before attending todays Brewer's game.

Left over Pizza Hut cheese pizza.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!