Page 37 of 188 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
    Easy Mac cup, Trader Joe's grilled roast beef sandwich, 7-up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'll probably stop posting here, as I've returned to my normal (read: dull, repetitive repetitive) school lunch of a sandwich and banana with water. But, yesterday, we had another birthday celebration, so I added a nice triple chocolate slice of cake.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Cold chicken, yum...
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Souplantation

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Chinese from the best Chinese in town!!! CHINA STAR!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

cucumber and cheese sammy with mustard on it, and salt and pepper
    Iso&Baws

YAY sammies Oyes!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I'll probably stop posting here, as I've returned to my normal (read: dull, repetitive repetitive) school lunch of a sandwich and banana with water. But, yesterday, we had another birthday celebration, so I added a nice triple chocolate slice of cake.

What sandwich do you eat BCJ? And do you prepare it yourself or buy from the (gulp) school cafeteria?

I myself make PBJ 80% of the time and when I feel like splurging, I makes myself a tuna fish or egg salad sandwich.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Yesterday, I rushed over to my grandparents' to help them with low-sodium shopping. The reward was low-sodium lunch, 2 potatoes with vegetarian chili and yogurt.

Today it'll be a McDonalds' $1 salad with low-fat vinegarette (my favorite of their dressings, it's better than the bottled version even) because that's what I bought last night but didn't feel like eating. Probably some vegetarian riblets too since all the meaty foods I have are a bit more meal than I want for lunch.

Gourmet chicken breast and pepperjack cheese on 12 grain bread, mixed fruit and an iced coffee.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Arbys....I had $7.00 to throw away because everyone else had too long a line for me to make it to work on time.......sigh.......

Not bad, but way too much $.....you know with gas and all......
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.