Page 40 of 190 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Hey! I like Arby's; always have and probably always will. Never understood the rancor lobbed at that franchise.

Oh, BTW... today was lunch meat sangwitch, a banana, and water in a bottle.

Sur. Prising. Eh?
    Oh, I like them as well. I prefer them over McDonald's and Burger King to be quite honest with you. My rare unhealthy lunch included: Plain medium roast beef sandwich, potato cakes and an unsweetened iced tea.

Lunch today is London Broil on 12 grain with provolone, a nectarine and a kiwi fruit.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I can't figure out how Arby's bought Wendy's.

Wendy's: large chain, very consistent, almost always packed

Arby's: large chain, normally empty, stores so inconsistent that you can go to two 20 miles from one another and think you're in two totally different chains
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I used up all my coupons at Arby's, got some massive gas, but it wasn't a bad gut-bomb for the tummy.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I can't figure out how Arby's bought Wendy's.

Wendy's: large chain, very consistent, almost always packed

Arby's: large chain, normally empty, stores so inconsistent that you can go to two 20 miles from one another and think you're in two totally different chains
    Prices....Arby's is way too much $$$ for cheep fast-food. I do like their stuff though, and it's the perfect place during lunch hour because there is NEVER a line!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    Prices....Arby's is way too much $$$ for cheep fast-food. I do like their stuff though, and it's the perfect place during lunch hour because there is NEVER a line!
    Our Arby's always gets busy.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I grew up near Youngstown, OH and there were Arby's easily within reach. Out here in SoCal, they're harder to find (there are three or four within a 20 mile radius of my home, I think). Yeah, they aren't cheap, but the coupons make it worthwhile at times.

Today, for our birthday celebration at lunch time, since the birthday boy is on a less-sugar diet, there was rotisserie [sp?] chicken, sides of potato or macaroni salad, and rolls. Yum! I like this idea better than cake/cookies.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Been a long time since I've eaten at Arby's. I was under the impression they were pretty reasonably priced, but that was based on the coupons I always see.

Seems like a lot of you sure eat out a lot. I always brown bag my lunch. Once in a while I'll join in when our department orders something, but usually only when our manager says she is buying. Sometimes I even pass on that.

Burger and Chips at Dennis's my wife had Lasagne.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    Burger and Chips at Dennis's my wife had Lasagne.
    Shouldn't you always say "Cookies?"
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Shouldn't you always say "Cookies?"
    You no see the Colbert Report? Me eat some healthy food now! Cookies a "sometimes" food.

And I had a lunch meat sandwich, banana, and water today!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega