Page 45 of 191 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
    Today, there were multiple chemical/equipment vendors around. So one place had breads and bagels from Panera bread, the other donuts, bagels, juice and candy from a local grocery store. Lunch free. Nothing ordered. I survived their fail attempts at bribery to buy a PCR thermocycler which we don't need (and already have 2 we don't use).
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Very bad lunch today.....let's see....a Monster Slim-Jim.....a bag of Andy's Hot fries......Saratoga Splash water.....and some mozzarella sticks....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Very bad lunch today.....let's see....a Monster Slim-Jim.....a bag of Andy's Hot fries......Saratoga Splash water.....and some mozzarella sticks....
    Geez, you eating out of a gas station??? Your colon called and left you a message, it says it wants a divorce.

Yesterday, I did late lunch at my sister's halloween family dinner, my dad brought papa john's pizza extra cheese, my sister grilled up some bbq chicken wings, and I brought a big ol' salad with avocado and tomatoes plus Wish Bone Robusto Italian dressing and Newman's Own light Balsamic Vinegarette. I also stopped by the See's Candy factory store and got us a little halloween-themed assortment.

I am gonna head out in a few minutes and grab road food for lunch. I'm not entirely sure what, maybe Baja Fresh, haven't done that in a while. Maybe a grilled cesar salad burrito. Yeah, that sounds like a good choice, that or a burrito ultimo enchilado-style.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I had lunch at HOOters today!

There is one right by my house. I don't go there too often actually. The place is loud and obnoxious, but the new girls that were working there were so HOT! The place has been remodeled too, since the last time I was in there.

The bartender was this really petite, possibly half-Asian girl. Her body was so petite, she was like a child. As I watched her do her job while I stared at her...parts...I relished the fact she was legal age and Chris Hansen had nothing on me for this one!

There was another Asian girl waitressing. She was like my own size, and a very fine figure!

Then there was a possibly half-Mexican girl who took over duties at the bar. She must have had some chest surgery as she didn't look natural. But it was interesting. The skin-rash in that area suggested something had probably been rubbed there for a little while last night. I know about those kinds of details.

Meanwhile, I tended to ignore the blondes. But one girl was taking her break and changed her clothes to these short-shorts and sat down at a table across from my position at the bar. As she ate her lunch, she sat with her legs spread. It was quite distracting.

But not distracting enough to keep my eyes from finding the very nice brunette haired girl with the large blue eyes who said "hello" to me and then, sometime later, mouthed "hi" to me and winked with a smile when I looked up from my Superman book.

Yeah, I know they're supposed to flirt with you in that place. It'll be no use telling you all that I really went there today because I had a craving for hot wings for lunch, right?

So anyway, I have now developed this fantasy of mine that has absolutely nothing to do with monogamy. However, I'm not sure that I have enough money to make sure everything happens exactly as I'd imagined it. I might have to make compromises.

But back to the little half-Asian behind the bar who was first serving me. She'd be my first choice in this James Bond girl styled adventure where we are fleeing Chris Hansen and the authorities! (and I get to say "And you've been a bad girl, haven't you?")

Yesterday, our staff had a workshop, and lunch was provided. It was... lasagna, salad, cheesebread, cookies, lemonade. And I had some myself!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ....and Newman's Own light Balsamic Vinegarette.
    One of the best culinary delights on the face of this earth!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Departmental Chili cook off. 14 types, breads, chips, etc all provided by others from the Dept of Biochemistry.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Hopefully some of that big old chunk of beef I smoked all day yesterday, and that took too long to cook for me to enjoy it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

big fat home cooked fries smeared with heinz salad cream wrapped up in buttered bread.

or a chip butty as we say here in Merseyside.

Chicken & broccoli fettucine pesto alfredo and an apple.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**