Page 48 of 193 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
    i have mcdonalds.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I had a turkey melt sandwich, but I had to order it with no cheese.

It had turkey, cranberry sauce, and stuffing in between wheat bread.

I took it home and will have more of it for dinner tonight because I haven't been feeling well and didn't eat a lot earlier.

But it's a good sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    i have mcdonalds.
    That was dinner today, due to a buy-one-get-one-free 10 piece McNuggets coupon.

But lunch was the standard sandwich/banana/water, but I've had dinner rolls (still fresh and soft) instead of bread and switched to bologna (thicker cut) lunchmeat.
    "That's what Sheev said."

On the road, so it was Jack in the Box. Bacon & cheese ciabata, 2 tacos. The B&C burger was lacking its "B", so annoyed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I had my typical ********* sandwich, *******, and *****, but I added a very rich chocolate browny cake slice today.
    "That's what Sheev said."

So far I've had an Arizona Iced Tea.....Funny Bones....some Cheetos, and some Chili Cheese Fries(Andy Capp)
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Soup and a pear. I'm feeling sickish today. I hate colds. I have to miss a day at the gym and that absolutely just kills me.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Leftover spaghetti from last night. It's always good the first night, but why does it taste even better the next day? Yum!

Sorry to hear Jp is under the weather.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Leftover spaghetti from last night. It's always good the first night, but why does it taste even better the next day? Yum!
    I had spaghetti last night, but there was none left over.

Because of the snow, my mom didn't make it to my place this weekend. So, instead using the bread she makes, I will be making sandwiches from store-bought bread this week.

T8 for me from Taco Bell....3 hard shells.
    side order of Nachos
    Large Wild Cherry Pepsi
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!