Page 49 of 193 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
    This week, I've added pepperoni to my bologna lunch meat; that's a good mixture.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I skipped lunch but had a late breakfast of a sausage / egg croissant without the cheese (it's OK with my new dialysis diet).

Now I think I'll go grab some Mexican food for an early dinner.

I decided to do the eat-a-late-lunch-but-early-dinner-at-a-buffet yesterday, and it was true to form. So full (left around 3pm) that I put no other food items into my system until this morning. What was my menu?

- steamed rice (3 helpings)
    - Spanish rice (2 helpings)
    - mashed potatoes (2 helpings, one with chicken gravy)
    - carrots
    - corn & carrots
    - green beans
    - wedge cut fries (2 helpings)
    - orange chicken
    - fried chicken
    - fried fish (good breading, and it was real fish)
    - enchilada (got punked when someone cut in front of the line to snag the last one, or I'd have had 2 helpings )
    - BBQ sausage (this one was good... and they never replenished it )
    - BBQ riblets (too over-done)
    - chocolate pudding (sugar free, but with chocolate syrup and morsels )
    - pink lemonade
    - Sprite

:full:
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'm having a glazed turd sandwich. Nothing like moose turds smothered in melted sugar, then dipped in sausage gravy.
    Think I'm going to heat up the turd pizza I have left over from last night, which I ordered from Poopa John's.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I had a can of Progresso Chicken and Herb Dumpling soup for lunch.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Drove by Carl's Jr today, they smelled SOOOOOOO good that I dropped my other plans and parked. Got me 2 Famous Stars for $3, one with extra sauce and no mayo, the other with santa fe sauce and no red sauce (they forgot the part where I asked for no mayo, but I'll forgive). I had the santa fe one first, the meat was so perfect, just a little burned so that flavor got into the lettuce and sauces, and I was worried the santa fe without the cheese and ortega chille wouldn't work but it did so very well. Then I was worried the regular one wouldn't be as good because it couldn't live up to the custom one, but it worked perfectly too, so awesome. Now I don't want to eat again for fear of ruining the aftertaste of that meal.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

roast chicken sandwich with provolone, lettuce, salt & pepper and pepperoni, coke and some cold veggies, carrots,brocolli,peas etc
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'm not actually sure today.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

It's 4:45 ish here and I finally got lunch a few minutes ago. Since I only have coffee for breakfast, I was getting fairly hungry. I had a Roasted Chicken sub on Honey oat bread from subway and I think I ate the entire thing in about 5 bites.

If I were Kris Kristofferson, I would forego food altogether and have seven beautiful women during the time most people eat lunch.
    Tommy, close your eyes.