Page 49 of 180 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
    This week, I've added pepperoni to my bologna lunch meat; that's a good mixture.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I skipped lunch but had a late breakfast of a sausage / egg croissant without the cheese (it's OK with my new dialysis diet).

Now I think I'll go grab some Mexican food for an early dinner.

I decided to do the eat-a-late-lunch-but-early-dinner-at-a-buffet yesterday, and it was true to form. So full (left around 3pm) that I put no other food items into my system until this morning. What was my menu?

- steamed rice (3 helpings)
    - Spanish rice (2 helpings)
    - mashed potatoes (2 helpings, one with chicken gravy)
    - carrots
    - corn & carrots
    - green beans
    - wedge cut fries (2 helpings)
    - orange chicken
    - fried chicken
    - fried fish (good breading, and it was real fish)
    - enchilada (got punked when someone cut in front of the line to snag the last one, or I'd have had 2 helpings )
    - BBQ sausage (this one was good... and they never replenished it )
    - BBQ riblets (too over-done)
    - chocolate pudding (sugar free, but with chocolate syrup and morsels )
    - pink lemonade
    - Sprite

:full:
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'm having a glazed turd sandwich. Nothing like moose turds smothered in melted sugar, then dipped in sausage gravy.
    Think I'm going to heat up the turd pizza I have left over from last night, which I ordered from Poopa John's.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I had a can of Progresso Chicken and Herb Dumpling soup for lunch.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Drove by Carl's Jr today, they smelled SOOOOOOO good that I dropped my other plans and parked. Got me 2 Famous Stars for $3, one with extra sauce and no mayo, the other with santa fe sauce and no red sauce (they forgot the part where I asked for no mayo, but I'll forgive). I had the santa fe one first, the meat was so perfect, just a little burned so that flavor got into the lettuce and sauces, and I was worried the santa fe without the cheese and ortega chille wouldn't work but it did so very well. Then I was worried the regular one wouldn't be as good because it couldn't live up to the custom one, but it worked perfectly too, so awesome. Now I don't want to eat again for fear of ruining the aftertaste of that meal.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

roast chicken sandwich with provolone, lettuce, salt & pepper and pepperoni, coke and some cold veggies, carrots,brocolli,peas etc
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'm not actually sure today.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

It's 4:45 ish here and I finally got lunch a few minutes ago. Since I only have coffee for breakfast, I was getting fairly hungry. I had a Roasted Chicken sub on Honey oat bread from subway and I think I ate the entire thing in about 5 bites.

If I were Kris Kristofferson, I would forego food altogether and have seven beautiful women during the time most people eat lunch.
    Tommy, close your eyes.