Page 50 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    I slept through lunch, just ordered some Chinese food.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Not sure, but it'll be from my freezer and take anywhere from 4 to 8 minutes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Living the high life, huh? J/k

Pineapple Beef frozen thingy. Tasty too.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Since I'm downtown at the county courthouse for jury duty, I took a stroll to the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion where there's a little self-serve cafe and had a delightful lunch of mixed greens with mysterious unknown nice dressing, pasta salad, and dijon potato salad. I was really craving pasta salad and was so lucky they had this in the self-serve salad bar. And it was cheap! (... until I added the $3 cream soda and $3 cookies ).

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Since I'm downtown at the county courthouse for jury duty, I took a stroll to the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion where there's a little self-serve cafe and had a delightful lunch of mixed greens with mysterious unknown nice dressing, pasta salad, and dijon potato salad. I was really craving pasta salad and was so lucky they had this in the self-serve salad bar. And it was cheap! (... until I added the $3 cream soda and $3 cookies ).
    I'm on jury duty this week too!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Does LA have the "one day or one trial" jury duty system as we neighbors to your north do?

BTW: If you want to get out of serving, just tell them you know me and believe everything I say....it's been working for my friends and family for years!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

pizza. 1 slice of regular 1 stuffed slice with pepperoni and sausage.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The Jack's Value Menu 2 tacos for $.99, with my own bottle of water. Got a bloody nose driving away. Unsure of whether the food caused it or not. Doubt it, but it sounds nefarious. :fastfoodlawsuit:
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Got a bloody nose driving away.
    Did you forget to pay? Jack has no sense of humor about those things.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!