Page 55 of 192 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    cafeteria had a grilled (4) cheese (chedder, mozzarella, pepperjack, & provolone), with bacon & tomato sandwich. Couldn't pass that up.
    had it again today with onion rings and leftover bbq pulled pork from home.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

I'm thinking Subway or Carl's Jr since I have to be out of the house for lunch. It may come down to how warm it is on that side of town.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Had to present data, so too lazy to get up or stay up after yesterday and make my lunch, but I bought a Chicken Ceasar wrap on Spinach laced tortilla with a pickle and prettzles washed down with a Vault Zero.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I had Subway, and it wasn't that great, they skimped on everything for once.

I have to be out of the house again today, so I'm thinking maybe El Pollo Loco.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

had a smoked turkey and chipolte cheddar sandwich, chips & a Coke. no snacks so far.

Had bacon & a chocolate donut for breakfast (same thing I had for breakfast yesterday morning and about 2/5 days at work, when they don't overcook the bacon).
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Can't wait to engorge myself in so much food today, from nachos to crab cakes to deviled eggs to pizza and wings....yummm
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Yesterday was a quick one: just a Wendy's Jr. Bacon CB and water.

Today will begin around 2pm, and end after the post-game coverage (maybe).
    "That's what Sheev said."

FOOTBALL! Probably chips and soda to wash it down.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    FOOTBALL! Probably chips and soda to wash it down.
    I'd rather have the pig than the pigskin.

I might have another one of those white chicken garlic pizza lean pockets, or I also have a Lean Cuisine BBQ chicken pizza. I have reduced fat Triscuits and sundried tomato and basil Wheat Thins. I have some kettle corn I can pop. For something sweeter I have Quaker Chewy granola bars and some pudding cups I got from Costco. To quench my thirst, I have some grape juice open, Gatorade, and some small bottles of Tree Top juice (Ochango, Kiwi Strawberry or Mango Peach). So I have lots of stuff to keep me filled up. The question then becomes, "Will I be hungry for dinner, and if so, what to eat then?"

No lunch today...but awesome Japanese for dinner tonight!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!