Page 56 of 194 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I might have another one of those white chicken garlic pizza lean pockets, or I also have a Lean Cuisine BBQ chicken pizza. I have reduced fat Triscuits and sundried tomato and basil Wheat Thins. I have some kettle corn I can pop. For something sweeter I have Quaker Chewy granola bars and some pudding cups I got from Costco. To quench my thirst, I have some grape juice open, Gatorade, and some small bottles of Tree Top juice (Ochango, Kiwi Strawberry or Mango Peach). So I have lots of stuff to keep me filled up. The question then becomes, "Will I be hungry for dinner, and if so, what to eat then?"
    So, I did not eat all of the above. About an hour before the game, I got some snacks together. I took a Kraft single and split into four and put each part on a Triscuit and melted it a bit. I had some of the Wheat thins and a granola bar. I had the Lean Cuisine BBQ chicken pizza, and a bottle of the kiwi strawberry juice. After that, I didn't feel like having anything else until dinner. For that, I had Campbell's chicken fajita soup, and I blended up a banana with some apricot mango yogurt, orange juice and some frozen cool whip.

I had CoCo's curry for lunch today. KFC famous bowls may be heaven but CoCo's is a definite second and will overtake the famous bowls shortly.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I brought a turkey & bacon sandwich, chips (potato chips, not English chips), chips a'hoy cookies & cherries.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

I had curry again for lunch and dinner. I love it but it makes your mouth taste like as* for the rest of the day.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

So it's about as good as the times you and Rocket used to hang out?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Yesterday, it was Baja Fresh. A chicken caesar salad burrito & pronto nachos. Very tasty.

Today it appears to be nothing, as I'm trying to catch up on the forums and have missed my lunch window.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Since it cracked 50 outside, broke out the grill and did potatoes and brats for lunch. My wife is insisting she make traditional beef shank stir fry before we go to some lantern parade tonight.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Yesterday, I had leftover taco meat and Spanish rice in a tomato basil tortilla. Today: uncertainty.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Yesterday, I had leftover taco meat and Spanish rice in a tomato basil tortilla. Today: uncertainty.
    Unlike revenge, uncertainty is best served 5 degrees C over room temp with a nice chianti.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Unlike revenge, uncertainty is best served 5 degrees C over room temp with a nice chianti.
    Did you paint all those from memory, doctor? :fffp-fffp-fffp:
    "That's what Sheev said."