Page 57 of 190 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
    TGI Fridays's Jack Daniels Ribs & Shrimp. They have a buy one, get one free offer http://static.dealspl.us/images/coup...34089_9165.jpg
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Leftover spaggetti and meatballs.

Made the meatballs myself. My sister taught me how to make one-a-tasty-meatball.

Instead of using hamburger (yuck) you get:

Ground turkey
    Ground turkey sausage (Walmart sells these both cheap by the roll)
    Italian seasoning
    Onion powder
    Garlic powder
    1/2 pack of crackers (pulverized) or breadcrumbs

Combine (i like to use a big spoon cause it's gross to the touch)
    Scoop out with ice cream scooper into hot pan of olive oil (you still don't have to touch it)

They are unbelievably good, even better than Subway's sub meatballs, but similar in texture, no hamburger grissle (yuk) but you can brown them better than Subway's.

The spaggetti part..uh just Prego and noodles. I'm not that skilled yet to make sauce from scratch, and why bother.

Don't forget the parmesean shake cheeze.

A turd sandwich courtesy of conspirators determined to undermine the shenanigans MabuCon Deuce!

Something's underfoot preventing the smooth sailing of the receipt of materiel for a proper celebration! I will wipe out the obstacles! All of them!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Leftover spaggetti and meatballs.

Made the meatballs myself. My sister taught me how to make one-a-tasty-meatball.

Instead of using hamburger (yuck) you get:

Ground turkey
    Ground turkey sausage (Walmart sells these both cheap by the roll)
    Italian seasoning
    Onion powder
    Garlic powder
    1/2 pack of crackers (pulverized) or breadcrumbs

Combine (i like to use a big spoon cause it's gross to the touch)
    Scoop out with ice cream scooper into hot pan of olive oil (you still don't have to touch it)

They are unbelievably good, even better than Subway's sub meatballs, but similar in texture, no hamburger grissle (yuk) but you can brown them better than Subway's.

The spaggetti part..uh just Prego and noodles. I'm not that skilled yet to make sauce from scratch, and why bother.

Don't forget the parmesean shake cheeze.
    I've not made sauce myself either, but I would think that if you can make the meatballs, making the sauce wouldn't be too hard. Just start with tomato sauce and add in the ingredients you want.

When I have spaghetti, I just use Hunt's canned spaghetti sauce (traditional, meat, or four cheese varieties). One time I finished up a can and didn't want to open a new one, so I added a bit of ketchup and BBQ sauce. Gave it a different taste that I kind of liked, so I've done that a few times since then.

We ordered Thai food for lunch in our department today for a co-worker's birthday. I had already brought my lunch (peanut butter & pickle sandwich), but I ordered anyway and decided to bring it home for dinner and eat the sandwich for lunch. So, I'll be having chicken fried rice for dinner.

A good basic sauce would be tomato paste or sauce, diced tomatoes, red wine, and seasonings (salt, black pepper, oregano, fennel, and basil) to taste. I'd probably add sausage in it, but in your case, it might be overkill.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My mom always used hamburger, though I think she mainly uses turkey burger now. I've always thought it was kind of funny to see some sauces referred to as meat sauce when I could hardly see any meat in it.

No lunch today or yesterday. Dunno why.....but I sure made up for it at dinner!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

skeleton crew at work yesterday... 4 of us ordered sub sandwiches... i had a club with turkey, ham & bacon on wheat. don't have a clue what i'm having today... didn't get moving in time to make lunch for today.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Sunday, I took my sister to Jack in the Box, where I had a steak pita snack - very good, value is better than I expected, but it's messy as hell to eat.

Yesterday, I didn't have lunch, I grabbed Panda Express for early dinner since I was paying a bill next door, and hungry. I added hot & sour soup to my order, they weren't lying, that stuff is served nearly boiling and stays that way for quite a while.

Today, it was roasted garlic chicken pizza.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Last night, went to Souplantation (it's Potato Month in February! ) and had just too much. I know it's not what'd I have "for lunch today," but I kept thinking about it at lunch today (which was ham & turkey on wheat with a non-dancing banana).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega