Page 58 of 193 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
    I'll probably end up having some leftoveres from Olive Garden a little later today.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Last night, went to Souplantation (it's Potato Month in February! ) and had just too much. I know it's not what'd I have "for lunch today," but I kept thinking about it at lunch today (which was ham & turkey on wheat with a non-dancing banana).
    Well, speaking of eating meals other than lunch, I'm currently crunching non-dancing banana chips from Trader Joes. For lunch, I'll have a smoked turkey & ham with chipolte cheddar & colbyjack cheese sandwich on wheat, Pringles, and a Rice Krispies treat (they were on sale at Walmart & I didn't have the strength to pass them by).

:dancingbananachips:
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Smoked Turkey on Wheet with spicy brown mustard, kosher pickle, and Baked Ruffles with a Pepsi One.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I had a Mama Cass special on Wheat and a grapefruit.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Chicken pesto sandwich, string cheese, corn chips & tabasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Last night, went to Souplantation (it's Potato Month in February! ) and had just too much. I know it's not what'd I have "for lunch today," but I kept thinking about it at lunch today (which was ham & turkey on wheat with a non-dancing banana).
    I'm going there tomorrow! I hit them up twice in the first half of the month, I felt they could have had a little better selection, but the potato soup and potato focaccia was decent. Now I get to experience the second set of potato choices.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I'm going there tomorrow! I hit them up twice in the first half of the month, I felt they could have had a little better selection, but the potato soup and potato focaccia was decent. Now I get to experience the second set of potato choices.
    I missed the first half o' the month, and heard things were pretty good then.

Just finished the scraps of Fritos Scoops with bean dip now.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I just woke up. We're having Chipotle for dinner. That means I'll be having Chipotle leftovers for my lunch at work tonight at 1 AM!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I just woke up. We're having Chipotle for dinner. That means I'll be having Chipotle leftovers for my lunch at work tonight at 1 AM!
    When I get the hot salsa there, I get the "Chipotle leftovers" quite bad.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    When I get the hot salsa there, I get the "Chipotle leftovers" quite bad.
    That sound you hear is me being pwned!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!