Page 58 of 180 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
    I'll probably end up having some leftoveres from Olive Garden a little later today.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Last night, went to Souplantation (it's Potato Month in February! ) and had just too much. I know it's not what'd I have "for lunch today," but I kept thinking about it at lunch today (which was ham & turkey on wheat with a non-dancing banana).
    Well, speaking of eating meals other than lunch, I'm currently crunching non-dancing banana chips from Trader Joes. For lunch, I'll have a smoked turkey & ham with chipolte cheddar & colbyjack cheese sandwich on wheat, Pringles, and a Rice Krispies treat (they were on sale at Walmart & I didn't have the strength to pass them by).

:dancingbananachips:
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Smoked Turkey on Wheet with spicy brown mustard, kosher pickle, and Baked Ruffles with a Pepsi One.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I had a Mama Cass special on Wheat and a grapefruit.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Chicken pesto sandwich, string cheese, corn chips & tabasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Last night, went to Souplantation (it's Potato Month in February! ) and had just too much. I know it's not what'd I have "for lunch today," but I kept thinking about it at lunch today (which was ham & turkey on wheat with a non-dancing banana).
    I'm going there tomorrow! I hit them up twice in the first half of the month, I felt they could have had a little better selection, but the potato soup and potato focaccia was decent. Now I get to experience the second set of potato choices.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I'm going there tomorrow! I hit them up twice in the first half of the month, I felt they could have had a little better selection, but the potato soup and potato focaccia was decent. Now I get to experience the second set of potato choices.
    I missed the first half o' the month, and heard things were pretty good then.

Just finished the scraps of Fritos Scoops with bean dip now.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I just woke up. We're having Chipotle for dinner. That means I'll be having Chipotle leftovers for my lunch at work tonight at 1 AM!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I just woke up. We're having Chipotle for dinner. That means I'll be having Chipotle leftovers for my lunch at work tonight at 1 AM!
    When I get the hot salsa there, I get the "Chipotle leftovers" quite bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    When I get the hot salsa there, I get the "Chipotle leftovers" quite bad.
    That sound you hear is me being pwned!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!