Page 59 of 180 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    That sound you hear is me being pwned!
    Well, there was no pwn intended. I love Chipotle, actually. I haven't had it in several weeks, which is entirely too long.

Nothing personal, but you must have a timid digestive tract if Chipotle gives you problems.

Or, more likely, I have destroyed any sensitivity my entire tract has through years of extremely hot food.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I can't actually recall if Chipotle gives me the squirts; I just thought "Chipotle leftovers" was a funny phrase. I know it does do a number on my sinuses since it gets my snot flowing and I have to blow my nose all the damn time when I'm eating (the hot version), especially if I reach a little pool of salsa near the bottom of the burrito.

French Dip in awe juice.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I just had a couple of filet-o-fish from McDonalds.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I just had a couple of filet-o-fish from McDonalds.
    They should start going on sale for [strike]$.99[/strike] $1.29 next week. Two of those and a fries make a filling meal.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I didn't eat breakfast, and now I'm not sure if I should eat lunch or just scrap the whole thing, since lunch too is late.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I missed the first half o' the month, and heard things were pretty good then.
    Hit or miss, IMO, but better selection than this half's selections.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    They should start going on sale for [strike]$.99[/strike] $1.29 next week. Two of those and a fries make a filling meal.
    The code is "[s]", not "[strike]", if you were intending to use strikethrough text.

FoF) 18g fat x2 = 36g
    FoF) 640mg sodium x2 = 1280mg sodium
    sfries 11g fat
    sfries 160mg sodium (conservative claim IMO, but that's what McDs says)

total: 47g fat (67% of your USRDA fat), 1440mg sodium (61% of your USRDA sodium). Mmm, I'm loving it!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This is part of what I had for dinner, but I made TGI Friday's microwave Honey BBQ Wings to eat tonight.

There were 8 pieces that took 2 minutes to cook.

I got BBQ sauce all over my face while I ate them, and on my fingers as well. But I licked them clean.

I could've eaten like 4 more pieces if it'd come with 12, ya know.

Anyway, this stuff was really good. I'd buy it again. YUM.

I've noticed that now that I'm home I'm eating more small meals throughout the day. That's good but the fact that I just got lazy and didn't get a gym membership has me putting on a few extra pounds that I've gotta work off before the summer.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I had Sizzler yesterday, and chinese food the day before. They were little test ventures into the world of solid foods, as I'm still coming back from the wisdom tooth extraction last Thursday. No clue what it'll be today.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.