Page 62 of 189 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
    It was technically "brunch," so perhaps it is unacceptible for this thread, but I ate at a semi-local (just out of town, but within a reasonable driving distance) restaurant around 10am. Had breakfast items (diced ham and scrambled eggs with hash browns and biscuits & gravy with a glass of water [healthy, eh? ]). I did not eat until 6pm, it was so filling.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Yesterday it was a Burrito Ultimo Enchilado-style at Baja Fresh (they're getting a might stingy with the enchilada sauce though), today it was 5-spice beef from Lean Cuisine.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

On the day before today, I ate a bowl of Banana Nut Cheerios, with a glass o' water. Tasty.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Subway, Turkey and Cheese on Whole Wheat, Baked Lays (Sour Cream and Onion) and a bottle of Dasani water.
    May the force be with you.

I do not want to eat a goldfish for lunch, under any circumstances.

I dreamt I ate one last night and then I was puking it up - head first, tail later.

And James Bond was trying to shoot me while this was happening!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I do not want to eat a goldfish for lunch, under any circumstances.

I dreamt I ate one last night and then I was puking it up - head first, tail later.

And James Bond was trying to shoot me while this was happening!
    Hmm. Goldfish and James Bond. Perhaps there is some link to Gold Bond powder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Hmm. Goldfish and James Bond. Perhaps there is some link to Gold Bond powder.
    Miracle Grow.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I have the day off so I slept in did some work, went for a run and I just finished eating about an hour ago. Although it's lunch time I went with waffles since I don't normally have time for such a breakfast.

i had no time really for lunch so i grabbed the one thing in reach at the time, a baggie of Cookie Crisp cereal. oh well, life in the fast lane.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks