Page 63 of 190 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
    Just finished a leftover Shake 'N Bake pork chop, with a few handfulls of cookies (Keebler choc. chip) and Sun Chips (Garden Salsa), with my ubiquitous water.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Initially, nothing. I did end up having a late lunch of lemon yogurt and an easy-mac cup of velveeta shells & cheese, I couldn't eat anything that required chewing what with the trip to the dentist getting a new filling that left me numbed up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Another Lenten lunch of tuna on wheat, baked doritos and a pickle.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Jar of peanut butter...

Spoon...

that's it for now.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

If that was one of those chocolate molded spoons, it'd taste awesome! If it's a "normal" spoon, hope it's not inside your stomach now, JP.

Back to work after the always not-long-enough Spring Break week, so that means a banana, sandwich (white bread, beef and chicken lunchmeat), and water. Yum yum.

No... no spoon eating!!! LOL

I had some chicken soup and leftovers from dinner last night: Stuffed Eggplant and rice from a Turkish restaurant.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Nothing like a PB&J and some Pringles
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I'm about to dive into a plate of spaghetti left-overs from last night. Nothing better than 2nd-day spaghetti! (Especially Mrs. TI7's spaghetti)
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Could "of" added a crunchy granola bar to my sandwich/banana/water lunch, but I declined.