Page 63 of 190 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
    Just finished a leftover Shake 'N Bake pork chop, with a few handfulls of cookies (Keebler choc. chip) and Sun Chips (Garden Salsa), with my ubiquitous water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Initially, nothing. I did end up having a late lunch of lemon yogurt and an easy-mac cup of velveeta shells & cheese, I couldn't eat anything that required chewing what with the trip to the dentist getting a new filling that left me numbed up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Another Lenten lunch of tuna on wheat, baked doritos and a pickle.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Jar of peanut butter...

Spoon...

that's it for now.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

If that was one of those chocolate molded spoons, it'd taste awesome! If it's a "normal" spoon, hope it's not inside your stomach now, JP.

Back to work after the always not-long-enough Spring Break week, so that means a banana, sandwich (white bread, beef and chicken lunchmeat), and water. Yum yum.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

No... no spoon eating!!! LOL

I had some chicken soup and leftovers from dinner last night: Stuffed Eggplant and rice from a Turkish restaurant.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Nothing like a PB&J and some Pringles
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I'm about to dive into a plate of spaghetti left-overs from last night. Nothing better than 2nd-day spaghetti! (Especially Mrs. TI7's spaghetti)
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Could "of" added a crunchy granola bar to my sandwich/banana/water lunch, but I declined.