Page 65 of 180 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Not on purpose.
    I think it's Dolphin safe.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Yesterday, took grandma to Sizzler, so I had a cheeseburger and salad. Sizzler's burgers are fairly decent, but man their salad bar has nose-dived lately.

Today is a mystery.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yesterday, took grandma to Sizzler, so I had a cheeseburger and salad. Sizzler's burgers are fairly decent, but man their salad bar has nose-dived lately.

Today is a mystery.
    Been a long time since I ate at a Sizzler. We used to have one here, and we ate there frequently (frequent for us anyway as we didn't eat out too often) in the early 80's. I think the last time I ate at one was probably 1995 when my parents and I drove to Reno. We stopped at one somewhere in Oregon, Grants Pass I think. It was okay I think.

I microwaved two slices of leftover pizza that's been sitting in the fridge since last weekend.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    I think it's Dolphin safe.
    Flipper on a shingle sounds tasty!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Carl's Jr. Famous Star (BOGOF coupon) and a few fries, water.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Chicken and Rice a Roni leftovers with some cherries on the side.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just finished a chicken on whole wheat with mayo and cheese sandwich with Lays Stax (sour cream and onion) and an oatmeal cream pie.
    May the force be with you.