Page 66 of 190 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
    Today starts my many-numbered similar lunches: lunchmeat (pastrami and chicken) with light mayo on wheat bread, banana, water. Here we go again!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Well I'm working in the lab late, so my dinner is my lunch...but usual...Turkey Sandwich on wheat with Spicy Brown Mustard, Kosher pickle, and today it was Sun Chips with a Pepsi One.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Had a tasty Spicy Italian sub from Subway today.

It was a $5 footlong for those that enjoy the footlong....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Granola bar, cheddar kettle cooked chips and bean dip, water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Today's menu: leftover pepperoni and mushroom pizza and a Coke Classic.

My arteries are luvin' it!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Two hot dogs (sans buns) with ranch dipping and onion vinegrette dressing sauces; ; scraps of chips; water.

I ate 3 peanut butter and jelly sammiches because the normal lunch line stretch up 3 decks and that would equate to about a 45 minute wait to get some dried up chicken and an ice cream scoop full of mashed taters. Definitely not worth it...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

PBJ...and some cherries....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Grilled cheese sammich, Tositos chips and un vaso de agua.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Just a 'nana today, with water.