Page 72 of 193 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
    Old Country Buffet is apparently the same company as Hometown Buffet, as well as "Fire Mountain" which sounded a wee bit gay. Aside from one unfortunate trip to my local Shakeys for lunch buffet (also my sister's idea, now that I think about it) I hadn't been to a true buffet in years before yesterday, and to be honest, although Hometown certainly ain't great, they're better than the ones from when I was a kid.

"Royal Fork" and "King's Table" are awesome buffet names, although I'm betting they were called "smorgasbords" back in the day. That's what we had here, it was a big term in the '70s and '80s, and they had cooler names than buffets lately.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was just looking up Izzy's, and the ones that started that initially had a Shakey's franchise. Looks like Izzy's is just in Washington and Oregon, but mostly in Oregon now. The nearest one to me is Everett. I remember going to Shakey's a few times, but it is long gone now too, with the nearest one being in Renton.

Didn't really have lunch today. A couple cookies and a handful or two of cereal. I had an early dinner though.

I think I'm doing business lunch today, maybe we'll go to Baja Fresh, I haven't been there in a while. If so, I'll either get a chicken caesar salad burrito or as a salad, or maybe a burrito ultimo.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This eating thing caught on with me. Instead of losing 3 lbs I gained 1 more.

I am now 160 lbs exactly. I was 153 lbs when I came home from the hospital.

I leveled out at 156 lbs - that's what I'd prefer to drop back to, although I still looked great at 153 lbs.

When I didn't feel like eating too much after surgery and was throwing up what I did put down, I went to 151 lbs at my lowest. That was a little too low. But I weighed 150 through high school and when I started college. So I know I like that weight for myself.

In any event, I will get through my surgery tomorrow, and then get back to exercising when I'm not sore and able to. Might be a few weeks. In the meantime, I don't remember oxycontins making me eat more. Instead the painkillers made me happy and able to access The Force I think I will do that instead of eat while I recover.

Then 4-7 lbs is nothing for me to lose.

Time to break out the Mouse Droids, too!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Is it hard being a teenage girl, Tycho?

It's harder to remain "wanted" by barely-out-of-teen-years girls.

My interests are specific and I am willing to at least attempt to be desirable by those I desire.

Besides that, being in shape is healthy and you know what I went through to get back in shape.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

You may have forgotten that you are not a waifish 5' nuthin. Also, you may have forgotten that you have been working out to put on muscle mass, and muscle weighs more than fat. Stop obsessing with your weight, girls don't need a stringy boy anyway, just pay attention to building if you're gonna do that.

Good luck with your hernia surgery, then you can come back and read this and it'll remind you what a teenage girl cliche you are.

I really enjoyed my spaghetti and garlic bread lunch today. I did not have the hernia surgery, which is not an urgent thing. My doctor got called to do 2 kidney transplants.

However, I had to fast since midnight last night and I so totally loved getting to indulge in eating again once I got the phone call from the hospital.

I went to Chilli's and had the chicken taco's (and a Coke). They were quite tasty!

Yep. Coca Cola is tasty.
    "That's what Sheev said."