Page 76 of 190 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
    Nausea from this stupid chest cold. If I can force something down, it'll probably be soup of the chicken variety.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

PB&J....picked up some Grape jelly to change it up from my usually strawberry....also had a boston cream pie yogurt...mmmmm
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Canibalism is hard during Lent on Ash Wednesday and Fridays.

Being that it is Ash Wednesday, you could share in my Corn Flakes i brought for breakfast or the tuna sandwhich on cottage wheat, baked Cheetos (as opposed to being baked and craving cheetos), and a kosher pickle. I have both Pepsi one and Coke Zero on hand in the lab, don't know what I'll partake yet.
    My meatless menu today?

Breakfast:
    - bean & cheese microwave burrito
    - OJ

Lunch:
    - PB&J on wheat
    - banana
    - water

Dinner:
    - Carl's Catch fish sandwich
    - fries
    - juice
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

My stomach decided spaghetti & meatballs from the freezer was ok.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Tunafish sandwich today....some chips and koolaid.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I had a late lunch and went to the golden arches. A quarter pounder meal with a SHAMROCK SHAKE!!!!! ITS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!

I had a **it sandwich today, I say that because I found out my position was eliminated effective immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I had a **it sandwich today, I say that because I found out my position was eliminated effective immediately.
    Man, that sucks! Sorry to hear it, JJB!

I had to take a bite of the same sandwich back in August when half my unit was laid off and I had to take a pay cut.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Our superintendent stopped by during our all-staff meeting yesterday morning for a state of the district talk. After that, no food was going to taste good. It was a straightforward and honest presentation, but clearly omninous.

Oh... PB&J on white, banana, water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega