Page 81 of 190 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
    Left over tri-tip, green salad with Newman's Own balsamic vinaigrette dressing, sourdough French bread, and agua tibia.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

today's lunch was a roast beef sandwich and green salad.

Finally made it to a Shakey's Bunch-A-Lunch buffet. That was nice, and reasonably priced to boot. I went back three times for:
    - Mojo potatoes (every time, with gravy)
    - chicken legs (at least two each time, twice, no grilled skin for me)
    - mashed potatoes (twice, also with gravy)
    - corn
    - potato salad
    - pizza (BBQ chicken)
    - chocolate pudding
    - water (first time had too much of the tea taste that the water spout shares )
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

today's lunch was a turkey and ham sandwich and green salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Finally made it to a Shakey's Bunch-A-Lunch buffet. That was nice, and reasonably priced to boot. I went back three times for:
    - Mojo potatoes (every time, with gravy)
    - chicken legs (at least two each time, twice, no grilled skin for me)
    - mashed potatoes (twice, also with gravy)
    - corn
    - potato salad
    - pizza (BBQ chicken)
    - chocolate pudding
    - water (first time had too much of the tea taste that the water spout shares )
    My sister dragged me to that a few months ago, it was the saltiest thing I've ever eaten, and I once ate a big bowl of salt.

I did lunner with my mom, grandma, sister, and niece at Sizzler. I had the world's smallest low-quality steak, soggy fries, and a mediocre salad bar.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    My sister dragged me to that a few months ago, it was the saltiest thing I've ever eaten, and I once ate a big bowl of salt.
    I ate a bunch of rock salt when I was about 4 and it made me puke.

Is that Shakey's the pizza place? I remember there used to be one here years ago. I think it became another pizza place when I was in college. Not sure what replaced that now.

Yep, Shakey's is a pizza parlor place. Salty? Probably. That's why you wash it all down with water.

Today was simple, just a bowl of Cheerios and a glass of H20.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Today was simple, just a bowl of Cheerios and a glass of H20.
    Surely you mean H2O. You can't string 20 Hydrogen atoms together.

Today was lemongrass chicken and rice, followed by a few bites of chips and avocado verde salsa from Trader Joe's.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You know, I typed the "O" and for some reason retyped it as "0" instead. Scientifically, that's just irresponsible. A BSL0S is the only solution:

"Get up off my back,
    Save your heart attack;
    Ain't nobody humpin' around."

So sad...