Page 82 of 193 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
    Grilled Cheese Sandwich (no crayons or comic book, if you've seen the Carl's Jr. commercial) and a green salad.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Grilled Cheese Sandwich (no crayons or comic book, if you've seen the Carl's Jr. commercial) and a green salad.
    Grilled Cheeseheads unite! It's one of my staples! Well done, sir!

However....I had left over spaghetti and sourdough bread before I headed out for work.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    In my neck of the woods Carl's Jr. is called Hardee's. (and there aren't many of them left!)

Today I had, chx nuggets and possibly the worst fries ever from McD's

Out near the Salton Sea and Salvation Mtn., stopped at a little American/Mexican food place and had a bean and cheese burrito (they forget to put in the rice, though) with a mini bowl of chips/salsa and a glass of Squirt (haven't had one of those in years).
    "That's what Sheev said."

At Denny's they have the tangy BBQ chicken - and you get two chicken breasts smothered in BBQ sauce, which I order with the green beans and buttered corn.

If you liked Boston Market restaurants, you'll love this!

Lunch was $12.10 after the tip and I ate at the Denny's by the beach where the girls all wear bikinis in to the restaurant and the air conditioning makes them a little cold if you catch my draft.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Today: junk. Two different chips (mequite BBQ, tortilla strips) and bean dip, Special Dark bar, handfuls of caramel Crunch 'N Munch, lemonade, water.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Today: junk. Two different chips (mequite BBQ, tortilla strips) and bean dip, Special Dark bar, handfuls of caramel Crunch 'N Munch, lemonade, water.
    How you get so big eating food of this kind?

Actually, I didn't eat all that great yesterday. I had my usual two bowls of cereal for breakfast, with a glass of orange juice. Lunch was a Lean Cuisine BBQ chicken pizza. Dinner was some Lean Cuisine chicken entree I think. I was hungry later, so I had another bowl of cereal.

Yesterday, I took my sister to Arby's on our way to the beach. I had the jr. roast beef for a buck, finally they get a sandwich that's affordable with their roast beef! I also got the dollar jr ham and cheese, not as good, their ham is somewhat 1-noted.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.