Page 90 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
    Butterscotch pudding (with butterscotch chips ), some handfuls of Cheetos, water.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Butterscotch pudding (with butterscotch chips ), some handfuls of Cheetos, water.
    How you get so big eating food of this kind?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It'll be crawfish for me again today. It was definitely good last week, and this week I'm craving again.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    A really good Gyro from a new greek restaurant in town.
    Mmm. Only four more months before the local Greek Orthodox Church does their Greek Festival. Gyros, spanakopita, moussaka, kalamaria . . . But I want Greek food now, so I may have to put in a vote to go to Founaris Brothers for lunch sometime this weekend.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    It'll be crawfish for me again today. It was definitely good last week, and this week I'm craving again.

Mmm. Only four more months before the local Greek Orthodox Church does their Greek Festival. Gyros, spanakopita, moussaka, kalamaria . . . But I want Greek food now, so I may have to put in a vote to go to Founaris Brothers for lunch sometime this weekend.
    I had some great crawfish in Houston earlier this year. The only way to get them where I live is to go out in the creek and catch them yourself. We have a Greek Festival coming up later this month just down the street from where I work so I'll be visiting it at least a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    How you get so big eating food of this kind?
    Every so often, I eat "lunch" because it was between 11am and 3pm and I feel like I should put some edible items into my digestive system; that day was just one of those days.

Yesterday, it was meatloaf and pancakes for lunch/dinner.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Lunch today was roast beef/cheese/mayo/mustard on wheat bread, some buttery pretzels, and some iced tea.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

[FONT=Courier New]Taco Bell bacon ranch Tortada and a steak soft taco with Mountain Dew.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I need a Jim Gaffigan emoticon to say "Hot Pocket" for me (Philly Cheese Steak; actually it was a Lean Pocket). Do I need my own "water" smiley face, too? :h20: