Page 105 of 194 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1931
    Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Down 15 lbs so far this spring so I decided to blow it all today and had a 12" southwest chicken and cheese from subway. 20 more to go so it's back to healthy tomorrow.
    Good man! Any particular reason you decided to go for it? It's a lot of hard work. Be proud of yourself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Due to waiting on plumbing issues (in my actual bathroom, but my intestines), I realized I ate nothing but 6 Peanut M&Ms.
    Oh, my!!

I'm not sure about today. Will probably figure it out late in the day.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Oops. That should be "not my intestines," not "but my..."

BSLOS for my error:

"I'm not a sucker.
    Chill out,
    Your nose is growing, Pinocchino."
    "That's what Sheev said."

I had food for lunch yesterday. I plan to have the same today, too.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Was at Disneyland, and tried a new restaurant near all the hotels by the park: Tangaroa Terrace, which has a Hawaiian/Tiki Room style. Food choice was their BBQ chicken sandwich, and I went with the lime cole slaw rather than the sweet potato fries; brought my own water bottle as beverage. Very tasty.

Just finished leftover tri-tip roast, pasta, and green salad. That should keep the ol' furnace stoked for a while!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Leftover hash brown casarole, water.

Subway sandwich plus my sister's homemade pasta salad and potato salad, family gathering in the park for my dad's birthday. Hope the weather cheers up though, it's pretty blah right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Was at Disneyland, and tried a new restaurant near all the hotels by the park: Tangaroa Terrace, which has a Hawaiian/Tiki Room style. Food choice was their BBQ chicken sandwich, and I went with the lime cole slaw rather than the sweet potato fries; brought my own water bottle as beverage. Very tasty.
    Is that in Downtown Disney, or on one of the streets like Harbor blvd?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Is that in Downtown Disney, or on one of the streets like Harbor blvd?
    It's next to one of the hotels connected to the park (Dreams Tower?), but you can easily walk into Downtown Disney from it; we got off at the Monorail stop to get near the restaurant. The restaurant outside deck overlooks a hotel with a water slide that looks like a Monorail car, and where they're building some outdoor pool that seems to have a Pirates motif. TT apparently opened about 2-3 weeks ago, and its attached "bar" called Sam's Tavern (IIRC) will open soon.