Page 106 of 189 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1889
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    It's next to one of the hotels connected to the park (Dreams Tower?), but you can easily walk into Downtown Disney from it; we got off at the Monorail stop to get near the restaurant. The restaurant outside deck overlooks a hotel with a water slide that looks like a Monorail car, and where they're building some outdoor pool that seems to have a Pirates motif. TT apparently opened about 2-3 weeks ago, and its attached "bar" called Sam's Tavern (IIRC) will open soon.
    So it's a knockoff.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Isn't everything Disney that way? Totally ripping off that old Walt guy's ideas?

All I know was that clearly, all the birds knew the words as the flowers grew there. :tikitikitikitikiroom:

Yesterday, was out to meet some friends of my mom's from high school (hers, not mine) and ate at a place with surprisingly good Mexican food (and a nice chips and salsa bar)... I had a carnitas burrito (very tasty) with rice (bland) and corn cake (good, but not El Torito good) with Sierra Mist.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Chicken soup with rice and a Coke Zero.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The lunch of champions: creme filled doughnut, chocolate creme filled doughnut and an A&W Rootbeer.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    The lunch of champions: creme filled doughnut, chocolate creme filled doughnut and an A&W Rootbeer.
    Someone will need to scrape you off the ceiling after that. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Someone will need to scrape you off the ceiling after that. LOL
    Don't worry about that I crashed pretty hard not all that long after "eating"...shocker!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Don't worry about that I crashed pretty hard not all that long after "eating"...shocker!
    That's good... I... guess? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    That's good... I... guess? LOL
    Would have been better if the crash would have happened post work, instead I still had a couple of hours to go. Sucked!

Mrs. TI7 ran out and bought a roast beef sammich on squaw bread from our favorite sammich shop (a home-grown local endeavor). I had half of it and a salad from same said shop and then the other half and another salad for din-din at work tonight. Good stuff! I'm trying to watch the weight. If I had a shirt with the name "Goodyear" on it, I think it would confuse people with me and a particular aircraft.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    If I had a shirt with the name "Goodyear" on it, I think it would confuse people with me and a particular aircraft.
    Don't be so hard on yourself. I have a friend who lost ten pounds without trying and then lost another five 'cos he got too busy to eat lunch at work for a couple weeks. We hate him.

I had a bag of popcorn for brunch today. *shrug*