Page 107 of 192 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1916
    Well JP, I think you'll be happier with my mid day dining choice: a salad and a pudding parfait. Ok, it started good and ended iffy but its moving in the right direction isn't it???

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Well JP, I think you'll be happier with my mid day dining choice: a salad and a pudding parfait. Ok, it started good and ended iffy but its moving in the right direction isn't it???
    You should've started with the parfait and ended with the salad? LOL

We're having pizza for lunch here at work... apparently.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    We're having pizza for lunch here at work... apparently.
    Same here! Pizza for lunch here at home then taking left-overs to work for tonight. Haven't had pizza for quite a while....it sounds good!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Same here! Pizza for lunch here at home then taking left-overs to work for tonight. Haven't had pizza for quite a while....it sounds good!
    There was a bit left over, so I put some in a freezer bag and stuck it in our freezer here. I can use that as "emergency" rations on the days where I haven't got a clue what to do for lunch and I'm tired of the soup I usually have sitting in my drawer awaiting consumption.

You should've started with the parfait and ended with the salad? LOL
    If I would have done that then the salad might not have been eaten!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    If I would have done that then the salad might not have been eaten!

I had a bagel for brekkie and a tin of chicken noodle soup for lunch.

Did you know that putting soup into a bowl and eating it with a spoon is a "serving suggestion" according to the label. I wonder how many people attempted to put it into a colander and eat it with a knife or a fork before they put that on the label?

Did you know that putting soup into a bowl and eating it with a spoon is a "serving suggestion" according to the label.
    Well, I never follow that suggestion when I have cream of mushroom soup. That usually gets mixed with macaroni, tuna, and either green beans or peas. Sometimes I've mixed it with rice and chicken.

A chicken rice bowl and water, before heading to the movies.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I didn't have much of a lunch. I'm on vacation, and was out shopping in the middle of the day. There is a company picnic coming up in less than an hour, so I didn't want to eat too much, so I got some candy bars when I stopped at Fred Meyer. So, I had a Fast Break, Reese's Crispy Crunchy, and a Pay Day.