Page 110 of 193 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1927
    Going to Baja Fresh today to meet up with someone. They used to be really good, but now are kinda lame, so I'm going to have to be creative.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Going to Baja Fresh today to meet up with someone. They used to be really good, but now are kinda lame, so I'm going to have to be creative.
    Is it just that one location or is it all of them?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I just assumed that it was the "someone" who was "kinda lame," myself...

Only a banana and water today for me.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I just assumed that it was the "someone" who was "kinda lame," myself...

Only a banana and water today for me.
    AHAHAHA!!! That's true!

Only a banana and water??!! "How you get so big eating food of this kind?"

I'm having lunch with my mommy today. I don't yet know where she wants to meet.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Is it just that one location or is it all of them?
    All of the Baja Fresh stores I've been to the last few years have gone downhill. Blandness, dried out meats, poor use of ingredients, smaller portions at higher prices, and a heavy abuse of sauces to cover up all the blah. They're not TERRIBLE, but they aren't particularly good, can't hold a candle to Chipotle in value or flavor despite having probably twice the ingredients from which to choose and a more versatile kitchen.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Unfortunately, JT, you can apply you criticism of Baja Fresh to Chipotle in my area. Hopefully, it's just a local problem and not chain-wide.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I've cut out almost all trips to fast food restaurants but I today I did hit up one of the few that I like: Qudoba. I went with the Pick 2 and went with the Mexican gumbo and 2 tacos washed down with a Coke. Quite tasty (and cheap).

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    AHAHAHA!!! That's true!

Only a banana and water??!! "How you get so big eating food of this kind?"
    I must ungain what I have gained.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Today's lunch will be... I have no idea actually, and I better figure it out in the next few minutes because I need to eat and get started on my day's errands. Possibly a small plate of spaghetti and meat sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Unfortunately, JT, you can apply you criticism of Baja Fresh to Chipotle in my area. Hopefully, it's just a local problem and not chain-wide.
    How so? Chipotle doesn't use sauces at all and doesn't have a myriad of misused ingredients (if you don't like the use of ingredients, that's YOUR fault ), so that leaves "smaller portions at higher prices" which I'd be surprised by since they only have 2 prices, or "dried out meats" which I would suggest complaining about because they have 4 different ones and shouldn't be suffering on all of them.

They've really cut back on their portions and there's been a modest price increase. More money for less? A formula I'm not so fond of.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!