Page 114 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1894
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    McDonalds has the Double Cheeseburger....
    Don't forget about there double quarter pounder as well, aka #5.

Saw that the menu this week included meat loaf, mashed potatoes & gravy, and green beans on the menu for Thursday. So, no sandwich/banana for me today! Filling, tasty, and goooooooooood!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Sloppy Joe sandwich for the third day in a row

Leftovers......
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

So, it was a Buffalo sold ya? :dreadlockrasta:

Coupon from Del Taco for their Macho Combo Burrito... and a glass o' water to wash it down.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Coupon from Del Taco for their Macho Combo Burrito... and a glass o' water to wash it down.
    Del Taco... good stuff!

As for myself, a salad, some mixed fruit, lemon cheesecake and water.

Bean and bacon soup, Pepsi MAX and a Zinger.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Southwest salad from Trader Joe's.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hot dog rice. It's a somewhat weird concoction of my own design, and certainly not one of the healthier ones I've come up with. Chop a few wieners into small pieces, fry them with diced onions, then mix into rice with nacho cheese, mustard, ketchup, sliced cucumber, chili, hot sauce, banana peppers, relish, and giardinara sauce. Like a hot dog--or a heart attack--in a bowl.

Methinks I'll be watching the fat intake more closely than normal for a few days now.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Methinks I'll be watching the fat intake more closely than normal for a few days now.
    Methinks you probably should! ZOINKS!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**